$165 per 50-minute session
$65 per group therapy session
We are considered to be “out-of-network” providers by insurance companies. We will have a professional relationship with you and not with your insurance company. Full payment for services is expected at the time of your appointment. We are able to provide you with a "SuperBill" so that you can file an insurance claim for our services, if you so choose. To determine if you have "out-of-network" mental health coverage through your insurance carrier, the first thing you should do is call them. Check your coverage carefully and make sure you understand their answers. Some helpful questions you can ask them:
- What are my "behavioral health / mental health" benefits?
- What are my "out-of-network” benefits for behavioral health?
- How do I file claims for services? (My provider will provide me with a receipt and a SuperBill, but how do I submit them for reimbursement?)
- How much does my insurance pay for an "out-of-network" provider for behavioral health?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Are there limits to my coverage?
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.