WE ARE GLAD YOU ARE HERE.
Beginning Monday, June 7th, Life Matters Counseling will be offering in-person sessions again for clients who would like to resume seeing their therapists face-to-face.
We will not be requiring masks, but understand if you prefer to wear one in session. However, please understand that we will not be wearing a mask in the sessions, and will not be requiring clients to wear a mask in the building.
If you have NOT been vaccinated we would appreciate you wear a mask – for your own safety. However, we understand that is a decision you must make for yourself, and will respect your right to make your own informed decisions.
If you are not ready to resume in-person appointments, we will continue to offer the option of virtual sessions using the VSEE MESSENGER app.
Please communicate with your therapist what your preference is.
We believe that your life matters – to you, to others, and to God.
In John 10:10, Jesus said, “I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly.”
If you are considering counseling, you probably are going through something in life that has become an obstacle to experiencing this abundant life:
- You have pain in an important relationship
- You keep getting stuck in the same old cycle (personally or as a couple)
- What you know how to do isn't working anymore in some area of your life
- You are having difficulty dealing with depression or anxiety
- Something from your past keeps interfering with your ability to enjoy today
- You are having difficulty figuring out how you lost your identity in a relationship
- You, or someone one you love, is involved in some kind of compulsive or addictive behavior (sex, alcohol, drugs, food, etc)
We believe counseling may help you more fully understand yourself, what drives you, and what has gotten in the way of your goals and values. Counseling may help you develop, and be proud of, your ability to face life’s matters, and to engage in life more whole-heartedly.
Some of the reasons you might come to counseling are:
- You want a safe place to understand what happened to you and what you're going to do about it
- You want help learning more effective communication or problem solving tools
- You want a deeper sense of intimacy in your marriage (emotional, spiritual, physical, relational, etc)
- You want to strengthen your connections with people who are important to you (spouse, kids, family, etc)
- You want to find a better way to cope with life stress, because what you know how to do isn't working
- You want to develop a more satisfying way of dealing with the "stuff" that is happening in your life
- You want to learn new ways of applying God’s truth into various aspects of your life
We offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of our client’s individual needs. Please call, or email, us to schedule an appointment, or to ask if our therapy groups are right for you.
VSee HIPAA-compliant telemedicine technology - Used by NASA astronauts aboard the International Space Station.